Child Care Costs
As parents ourselves we are aware that childcare costs are a great outlay on your monthly household income. You may wonder what your fees are spent on and why different nurseries charge different prices? Well at Bowden House we believe in providing the best care and environment with the best people to deliver this service for you as your child is the most precious thing in your life.
Bowden House is a unique setting providing:
- Small class numbers in a small place setting 35 maximum.
- Lots of spaces and individual rooms for the children to experience different types of learning.
- High staff ratio to children, allowing for personal attention and care.
- Continual training and development of the nursery team.
- Top quality dedicated practitioners.
- Large quality outdoor space providing specific areas of play.
- Top quality resources.
- Extra classes from dance, music and language teachers.
- High regard for Health and Safety.
- Safeguarding of your child.
- High nutrition and food safety standards.
- Lots of time and energy dedicated to ensuring we create a homely and nurturing setting to create a safe environment that your child will feel happy to be a part of.
Tips to reduce childcare costs
There are a number of ways of reducing your childcare costs and here at Bowden House we fully support these schemes in order to help parents reduce this monthly outlay.
- Childcare vouchers are available to working parents through employers’ schemes. This saves you money through your tax and national insurance contributions. The current limit is £243 per parent.
- Tax Free Childcare via the government scheme.
- Working families tax credits.
- We are registered to offer funded places for 3 and 4 year olds and qualifying 2 year olds.
- Discounts of 10% available as for details.
- Sibling discount.
- Flexible Early Birds club so only pay for what you need.
- Flexible booking for additional days as and when required.