Bowden House Day Nursery | Marple | Parents View | Feedback
Our parents’ views are very important to us and we work very hard to develop close links between home and nursery. The more input and ideas we get from parents the better as they all go to bringing about improvement for the children.
The methods that we use to ensure we have effective communication are;
- Home to nursery diaries for feedback and information from home and practitioners feed back to parents on what has been going on at nursery.
- Daily summary sheets for the older children.
- Designated appointments with your Child’s key worker to come and review their development.
- Transition meetings to discuss any issues around moving up into the next stage class.
- Aspiration tree for feedback from the parents and children.
- Termly newsletters to update all on what has been happening and any forthcoming events.
- Social events where we get time to get to know one another better. These include, sports days, annual nursery trip, graduation parties, Jubilee garden tea, Christmas party and many fund raising activities throughout the year.
To view the nursery policies, please download the below file.
Special Educational Needs Document
To view the nursery Special Education Needs Document, please download the below file.