Bowden House Day Nursery | Marple | Parents View | Feedback
Our parents’ views are very important to us and we work very hard to develop close links between home and nursery. The more input and ideas we get from parents the better as they all go to bringing about improvement for the children.
The methods that we use to ensure we have effective communication are;
- On request families can have a ‘Home to Nursery Diary’ for feedback and information from home and practitioners feed back to parents on what has been going on at nursery.
- Daily 1:1 feedback from Key Worker.
- Daily Facebook posts showing activities of the day.
- Designated appointments with your Child’s key worker to come and review their development.
- Transition meetings to discuss any issues around moving up into the next stage class.
- Weekly newsletters.
- Weekly planning shared with families.
- Termly update of child’s progress.
- End of room summary reports.
- Two year progress check.
- Annual survey to capture ideas from families.
- Social events where we get time to get to know one another better. These include, sports days, graduation parties, Christmas party and many fund raising activities throughout the year.
To view the nursery policies, please download the below file.
Special Educational Needs Document
To view the nursery Special Education Needs Document, please download the below file.